Have you been struggling to choose your next holiday destination and you’re out of fresh ideas? Well, look no further than Nosara, Costa Rica, a Latin American haven, because it just might be the perfect retreat for you and your family. Read on to find out some more info on this holiday hot spot and the reasons why it deserves to be taken into consideration for your next vacation. I strongly suggest you to visit find more here to learn more about this.
- Nosara is best known for being one the best surfing spots in Latin America. The great advantage is that this place is perfect for both professional surfers and for beginners eager to learn, even little children. So, if you like doing water sports and relaxing on the beach, Nosara might just be the perfect holiday destination.
- There are lots of fun activities to do in Nosara apart from surfing, including canopy tours for the more adventurous tourists, horseback rides for the incurable romantics, waterfall hikes, and river boat rides. If you are a more laidback person, you can hop in your car and drive for 15 minutes to a beach where sea turtles are frequently spotted. It is certainly an event worth experiencing at least once in your lifetime.
- For your convenience, there are several rental car companies located in Nosara. You can rent one and visit other beautiful places in Costa Rica, such as Liberia and San Jose, or you can buy a week air pass and fly all over the country as often as you want.
- Nosara also offers a variety of restaurants to choose from and you will surely find one that fits your tastes. You can choose from an Italian restaurant, a seafood dinner, a French café, an ice cream parlor, a pizza place, and even a bakery. Basically, there is something for anyone so food wise you should not have any problems during your holiday.
- Although AT&T phones can send and receive phone calls and messages, it is recommended that all tourists in Nosara, Costa Rica, turn off their data roaming in order to avoid an overcharged phone bill.
- Travelers to Nosara should also bear in mind that there are a few places that do not accept dollar bills, as its value has depreciated considerably in the last two years. Nonetheless, most places accept checks and US credit cards and American credit or debit cards work on most ATMs in Costa Rica. Nosara has an ATM located in the city, so you should not have any problems. However, do not take your travelers checks with you, as no place in Nosara accepts them.
These are just a few of the reasons which make Nosara a great destination for any holiday. You can take your family with you and enjoy some fun activities in the sun or your significant other and spend a few quality days in a very romantic place. If all of this has not convinced you yet, you can go online and see some pictures that will surely take your breath away.